『地球を呑む』 上巻 手塚治虫
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
Cape worn by Elizabeth Taylor in 1963’s Cleopatra, designed by Irene Sharaff.
Panels of gold painted leather adorned with hand stitched gold bugle beads, seed beads and bead anchored sequins.
I think it’s hard to find good photography of true emotions such as sadness and crying. This beautiful set of photos shows the progress of how the face change when crying. The photographer did not fake this; these are real tears and real emotions put into this artwork.
Reblogging old post because srsly, this is how a crying face looks like.
89% of the results I get when I search for “crying” on dA is just ppl with a blank stare with tears running down the cheeks. Sure that can look appealing in a artistic sense, but photos like this one is much more real.
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skelital remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
I made a new scarf/muffler/neck warmer thingy. I’ts bat wings :D